Mark Pearson is a Senior Software Engineer at Lenovo, specialising in Linux and Low-Level interface API. A few of the things he's known for:
- Team lead for linux and uboot development. Responsible for toolchain and system libraries.
- Multiple new board bring-ups with various processor, switch chip and PHY technologies.
- Developing and maintaining diagnostics and debug tools
- Involved in debugging multiple customer hot-site issues
- Transitioning our products (15+) to Lenovo internal linux distribution.
Episode | May 8th, 2020 | 1 hr 34 secs
fedora, interview, lenovo, linux laptops 2020, open source, red hat, thinkpad
The Fedora and Lenovo partnership is about more than just selling Thinkpads with Linux pre-installed. In this special video interview, Fedora lead Matthew Miller and Lenovo's Senior Linux Software Engineer Mark Pearson join me to discuss a TON of details.