Episode 3: Go Make Stuff
August 7th, 2019
46 mins 33 secs
About this Episode
In the first Community Voice segment, listeners sound off about Manjaro 18.1 and the LibreOffice versus FreeOffice situation. Plus an awesome way to browse those man pages and learn some new Terminal commands!
For the Linux Gaming Report, the big boss at Bearded Giant Games discusses his 'Linux First Initiative,' an unusual origin story, and what it takes to survive as a one-man indie game studio. Then Atroxity takes us out with some atmospheric electronica.
- Patreon — Support this podcast and get cool perks like early access to episodes, beautiful 320k audio and an Associate Producer credit!
- Join Our Discord! — Hang out with an awesome, helpful Linux community in the L4E Discord server
- ManKier — ManKier tries to make reading man pages as convenient as possible.
- Manjaro Linux Team Responds To LibreOffice Versus FreeOffice
- Bearded Giant Games
- Space Mercs on Steam — Extreme arcade space combat, light on the hardware requirements
- Atroxity on Spotify — Check out Atroxity's album "Cult of the Scarab" on Spotify